Monday, September 12, 2011

Gigs

I love going to gigs. Bands, DJs, all of that. Not so much these days but there was a stage when New Zealand was really cranking the internationals.

So I have this mental list of people I still need to see before I die, and it is pretty much completed. Only ones left were Outkast, WuTang and Portishead. I kinda got 36chambers live when Gza came through this year, so I gave that a weak tick. One of those pencilled wiggly ones. Witnessed Gza grab my mates pussy and told her he wanted to cum in her mouth. We laughed at him. What a fucking dick. I stole his beers and a bottle of vodka.

Big Boi came through last month, and that is like SO CLOSE to seeing Outkast. Except I was being a stubbon piece of shit and didnt go because of boyfriend dramas. Yeah I know.

In November all my dreams will be realised because PORTISHEAD ARE COMING. Oh my fuck. I thought it would never happen, you dont even know how excited I am. I have been watching Roseland NYC live for the past week, getting my Beth Gibbons swagger on, whisky in hand and ciggie in mouth.


Fuck. I better pack some spare undies.




No comments:

Post a Comment